Today we released version 1.1.18 of the Gridd Theme. This version includes several bugfixes, accessibilility improvements and other small tweaks.
- Removed duplicate comments link.
- Changed default values for some options for more reasonable results when the theme is first installed.
- Improved content-width calculation when using
- Navigation styling (wrong css-vars used for 2nd navigation).
- Coding Standards fixes
- Improved accessible styles for default links and menus.
- Vertical scollbars for mobile navigation containers.
- Improved default font stack.
- Improved css-variables names.
- Refactored the changelog following principles from https://keepachangelog.com/en/1.0.0/
- Removed backup-fonts styles. They are no longer needed since google-fonts are not served via Google’s CDN.
- Improved default link styles for better accessibility.
- Changed the move/resize icon for grid-parts inside the grid control.
- New header-padding option.
- Upgrader implementation to handle future option changes.
- Checkboxes to enable/disable custom typography options.
- New option to allow users to disable editor styles.
- Edit link from post titles.
As always this update is accompanied by an update to the Gridd-Plus plugin.
v1.0.7 of gridd-plus includes code changes to ensure compatibility with the updated version of the Gridd theme, and also includes the 5.8.4 update for Advanced Custom Fields Pro.